Popup

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy February 13th, Self-Love Day...



As I mentioned in my last post...February is my Self-Love month. Above is a little addition to my alter, a sacred space of self-love I created at the beginning of the month; as a reminder to practice self-love and self-care.

Self-Love Day February 13th...


I came across this wonderful day of celebration last year when I was introduced to Christine Arylo...who dares you to fall in love with yourself.  Thank you Christine for creating such a powerful day to celebrate and embrace who we are just the way we are.

For some it's not an easy feat...I know for me it is and has been a long journey...that's why I choose Self-Love as my word for February, as a reminder to give myself permission to do the little extra things for myself that I don't do on a regular basis...even though I should.

Remember you are worth it...


And you are loved...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...