Popup

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Feeding my Soul with . . . Art


I decided to participate in Project 365 again this year...


I had such a blast being challenged in 2011, and with so much going on this year, I had to be sure to document it; and how better than to take a photo a day for 365 days!  I'm also doing Self Portrait Sundays...even thought there isn't a challenge going on, I felt I needed to document me and the changes going on for me too.

I'm also in Painting the Goddess Within eCourse, another wonderful offering by Sheri from Painting Herself into Being.  I only started this weekend so I'm a little behind...but I'm so looking forward to some magick for the art that they are teaching speaks to my inner Goddess and is totally in line with me wanting to Embrace the Divine Feminine; and Michael will be sharing some meditations too, which have been so powerful for me it's gonna be a yummy 6 months.

12 Months, 12 Mandalas, 12 Totem Animals...


I joined Guada's FREE Totem Animal Mandala challenge 2013...where she's teamed up with Jay from (get this) Moon-light-Creations! Where they create 12 Mandala and 12 Totem Animals one for each month this year...and guess what the animal is for January?  You guessed it....a Sea Turtle! Here's how I colored mine.



I'm also back in the FREE Book of Days an offering from Wild Soul Art with Effy...


who shared a wonderful FREE bookbinding video this New Year.  Once my migraines were gone I finally got a chance to watch them and make my own journals...I made one for my Art Journal and the other is my Spirit Notebook.

And lastly, a offering of my own... 


I've created some handmade new journals for my shop...to inspire you to journal your thought and your journey throughout 2013...perhaps you too would want to start a Spirit Notebook ♥



                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...