Popup

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and 29 Faces


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.  Today my dear friend Sara shared a wonderful blog post in which she called "This is to Mother You"...which is also the title one of my favorite songs.  A song I first heard during my Inner Child Workshop 10 years ago with Life Coach Geoff Laughton.  It's such a beautiful song...reminding us we are never alone...even if we weren't mothered when we were young.







Today was a hard day for me, as my little one is sick and seemed to only be getting worse, what I thought was just another cold ended up being strep throat, which we later found out when we ended up in the ER.  I was really concerned that his fever kept spiking despite the Tylenol and that he had developed a whole body rash...which later we find out is know as scarlet fever.  Though it sounded serious, it's not as serious as it used to be, it's just the body reacting to the toxin produced by the strep throat, and it didn't mean the infection is any way more serious that a strep throat without a rash.  Poor little person...now he's on antibiotics and seems to be doing much better.

My face for today is a simple sketch...still playing with hair styles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...