Popup

Monday, May 14, 2012

Magickal Adornments and 29 Faces



SNEAK
     PEEK!



So what do you think??






You are all the first to see my new creations...I'll be listing them tomorrow and more are on the way!  Any color combo suggestions?

I've been loving all the Bohemian stuff out there and someone in the Goddess Circle mentioned they thought my barefoot sandals were very Boho...so...I've been thinking about how I could make my own style of Boho bracelets...so here they are...Creations by Moonlight's Boho Bracelets...do you like them?  I love them!

It's been another busy day...so my #14 Face is another simple sketch only...I was inspired by a beautiful drawing by La, one of my fellow Life Bookers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...