Popup

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011!


I am complete with 2011 and am so ready to move into 2012.  I've spend the last week working through my Creating Your Goddess Year journal.  Out of 100 things I wanted to do this year I've completed 55.  Not bad really, when some of those I didn't complete were big huge dreams, but like my hubby says, what's the sense of dreaming if you're gonna dream sensible. 

Out of the ones I did complete I had two magickal ones, that came to be.  I said I wanted to see a fairy and in midsummer we were invited be venders in a Renaissance fair and we had to pull together last minute costumes...I created wonderful wings and became a fairy...so yes, I did see a fairy this year!  The other was to see a Unicorn...in late summer, I went through some intense times...during that time I dreamt I was out on top of some red rocks out here in the Southwest,  and what do I see blow me but a heard of Unicorns...can't remember much else of that dream other than the feeling of being content in the mists of a wonderful sunset and a magickal site.

There were many other things I learned and have accomplished this year among them is completing my 365 project, which involved taking a picture a day, that motivated me to open Magickal Reflections my photography Etsy shop and to invest in a new camera (with the money I got from recycling my metal scraps).  I also completed a year of Self Portrait Sundays.  Though I did fall short in journaling each week through the Goddess Circle Self Portrait and Journaling Goddess group which inspired it; it did teach me to be comfortable with photos of myself, where before this year I may have had a handful of them cos' I always seem to be on the other side of the camera ;)  My art went to a whole different level learning art journaling and digital art.  All of which fed my soul and encouraged me to allow creativity to flow and mingle in all aspects of my life. 

I stepped out of my comfort zone and grew in many ways this year, most of which I journaled and learned from, some of which I'm still learning to accept and grow from :)  I learned much about business through the Business Goddess eCourse, started blogging more and am working on my own website.

Art by Goddess Leonie
I meant some wonderful, inspiring women through the Goddess Circle, and have developed some wonderful friendships.  I have become a Circle Guide and have learned so much not only about myself but of the dynamics of circling with women, it's a magickal journey, that's for sure. 

I can go on and on, but most importantly I want to say thank you to those of you who have been with me throughout the year and have offered your friendship and support.  I'm wishing you all a wonderful magickal, prosperous and healthy New Year ♥

1 comment:

  1. Faeries and unicorns and goddesses, oh my! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...