Popup

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The first week of 2011...

 The first week sure went fast.  We started out with a lot of snow for the New Year weekend, 19 inches in 2 days.  It was very pretty but crazy to drive in.  Actually we were socked in for a few days.  Thanks to our neighbor for a little cash he plowed our drive way...the drifts were crazy wild.






We were suppose to get more snow today, but it seems it waited til tonight to start falling so we will see how much we end up with.  Doug went back to work, in his new department which he loves and Ty back to school...all's back to normal.  Keagan is loving his Leapster, and he's learning a lot with it, which is what I was hoping since he refuses to work through workbooks with me.


I've been having a blast with the Xbox workouts, at least is changes things up and make working out fun.  I've also decided to sign up for Weight Watchers...give it a try see if I can get things moving, we will see.

Today was the 2nd Goddess Circle Self Portrait Sunday, and I decided to go through with it and post it on my 365 blog...LOL  Which by the way I am loving...especially learning to play in Photo shop.  Here's today's photo, Colorized and with Brunt Edges...



Here's one Doug taught me how to grunge it up...


Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...