Popup

Sunday, January 2, 2011

52 Wks of Goddess Self Portrait Sundays

 I found some Goddesses from my Goddess Circle who are doing the 365 Project, and started following them.  It will be good to have some friends to participate along with.  I also found out about Self Portrait Sundays that some of the Goddesses are doing, I think it will be fun to participate in so here's my first Self Portrait.


Okay so it's the end of the day, no makeup and I can't remember if I combed my hair since this morning...LOL but it's me, on the first Sunday of the year!

Today's 365 Project picture is pretty awesome.  I've been looking at the beautiful icicles that have been forming outside my kitchen window the last two days, as the snow is melting.  They are so beautiful when the sun shines through them, so I had to get a picture or two...anyway, while out there I noticed they were dripping and so I challenged myself to get a picture of the drop.  Here is the one I picked for the 365 picture and the few others I took...


Pretty awesome huh?  You can even see the little drop that followed the big one....


This one is just before it let go...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...