Popup

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Creative Goddess Journey...continues

My Creative Goddess Course was derailed first by the mortgage company forecloseing on us and we having to find a new home.  Then the grueling move, which left emotional and physical pain to heal from.  My elbow is still not healed and I had to seek some work on it, in hopes of getting relief.  Then I had the loss of my companion of 15 years, which hit me hard and my grieving process was very difficult.  Then before I new it the Holidays were upon us so I've got some catching up to do.

Week 5 project consists of two parts for me...part one ~ I had my nose pierced.  Yep, it's been something I've been wanting to do, in fact I was prepared to do it 3 years ago, but that's when I found out I was pregnant with Keagan, so it was postpone til Dec 27th, when Chelsi accompanied me to get it done.

 It's my way to honor the Goddess in me, a reminder of the Goddess inside me!

The second part is I ordered some Tanzanite from a fellow Etsian and am going to make myself a necklace.

So I'm off to do Week 6 and complete my Creative Goddess eCourse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...