Popup

Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Photo Project...

Okay so I really fizzled out on the Reverb10 project...but that's okay, sometimes life gets in the way.  So it's perfectly fine what I did post and it's perfectly fine that I continued to reflect on the questions in my mind even though I didn't journal about them.

Okay...so it's a NEW YEAR!  2011 is going to be a magickal year I just know it!  So, a Goddess Sister, Stef has turned me on to 365 Project.  Her sister did it last year and now she is taking it on this year and I decided to join her.  One of the 100 things I want to do in 2011 is take more photos...so this is my chance.  I love photography and I seem to never have/make the time to take photos, so 2011 will be the year I change that.  I enjoy scapbooking and have plenty to catch up on, but in order to keep going I need to take photos and that's what I will be doing.

Here's my first...

My favorite hiking boots!  Another of my 100 things to do in 2011 is to do more hiking.
 I have been working on my 2011 Goddess Workbook which is jammed packed with magickal, inspiring and juicy pages, I'm loving every minute of it, come join me.  Purchase and download your "2011 Creating Your Goddess Year Workbook" and let's make 2011 a Magickal year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...