Popup

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life goes on...

So that little virus I had ended up lasting 3 weeks!  Well, 4 really cos' it took that long for me to get back to a normal state.  It derailed me from a lot of stuff.  Had to keep up with work cos' as a Contract employee I don't get sick days or paid vacation.  I'm finally back were I was with my workout routine.  It took me awhile to get back.  I had to cut back on it so much cos' being sick didn't allow for much breathing...lol between the stuffy nose and the cough.  My asthma also acted up so I'm still on the inhaler but doing better.

On another note despite the crazy weather we've been having my garden is looking good.  I don't think the weather is able to make up it's mind this Spring...we have had one of the coldest Springs ever, only to have a week of record high temperatures.  Then last weekend a horrible thunderstorm and record low temps.  There's still a chill in the air and I worry about my precious garden.  I'll have to take some pictures to post.

Been busy with my Esty shop too, have lots of new stuff posted.  Had to play catchup with it too...seemed everything went on hold while I was sick.  This past weekend I made some new scarves to list on Moonsong Ranch and I was appointed as an Officer for It's Better Handmade Group, a group consisting of various artist and run by Susan Adams, who's just been awesome at supporting and promoting everyone.  Which is why she's appointed some Officer's to help out the group has been growing in leaps and bounds.  She also partnered with On Fire For Handmade another great group, I think it's a wonderful group and I'm getting to meet some great people though it.  I look forward to being part of it as it grows in the artist community.

Well, I'll do my best to blog more often.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...