Popup

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Moving Forward and Opening up...


As most of you know, from reading my latest blog post, I'm in what I call "The Space Between". That space of not knowing, between the end of the old and the beginning of the new.  It's a place we often find ourselves when we are going through a time of growth and expansion.  It's that moment when we are to choose between fear and love.  I've made my choice and with it comes more layers to shed on my personal healing journey.

Earlier this week...


I sent out a survey to those on my Moonlight Muse Mailing list. The purpose of it was for me to connect deeper with them, getting to know who they are, what they like and what they are interested in getting more of from me.  I received such wonderful responses, which totally touched my soul. Thank you for connecting with me!

And then...there was this one unsubscribe.  Before, when someone would unsubscribe it would crush me...totally make me feel like I failed them somehow. But now...I know it's okay, in fact it's a good thing.  You see, I have sent out a prayer, set an intention that only Priestesses, sisters, who are on the same soul path as me be attracted to me and my soulwork.  Women who can benefit from, be empower by and feel support on their own journeys, by my offerings.

So now...


when someone unsubscribes, I know that my offerings weren't a perfect fit for them...in the end they would not have made a difference in their lives...and that's ok.  I chose a long time ago to live my most authentic self, to live from my heart center as much as possible.  I learned in doing so that I have a way about myself and a way of communicating that may not resonate with everyone...but it will resonate with someone...that lesson, I learned years ago.  So yes, I'm okay with unsubscribes it's a good thing for both of us.

By the way if you follow my blog and would like to get on my mailing list, I invite you to signup for it HERE.  You will get my offering of the Sparkling Goddess Series ebook and my new Discovery Journal, as well as other sparkling offers. Also, if you would like to complete my Survey,  cos' I would love to hear from you too, you'll get a FREE copy of my latest ebook,  11 Steps to Create Affirmations, Using 11 Principles.

I sat here holding...


this beautiful Rose Quartz heart, breathing deep and asking for guidance and strength to continue to stay heart centered and open...to stay in awe as I watch myself unfolding.  I've made my choice and it's not giving into fear.  I'm committed, to chant Surrender, Embrace, Trust, Release, every time that fear wave rises...and continue to move forward.  And so I am.

See today I finished...


expanding my offering the Discovery Journal.  I wanted to share more of my ARTsignments™to invite those interested not only to find out what makes them Sparkle...but also, to dig deep and explore what living a Vibrant Juicy life means to them.  I believe each of us are unique and different and so is our definition of what living a Vibrant Juicy life means.  For those of you who are already on my list, I'll be sending you a link to download the new Discovery Journal.

At the end I opened up to sharing a little about my struggles on my own healing journey.  And I feel called to continue to do so, to open up and be seen, to share more about myself so you can see how I came to be here, in hopes that it will help you see that if I can do this work, you can too.  We all deserve to live our most Vibrant Juicy life, getting there is a struggle for some of us.  As I say in the journal, there are always going to be layers to shed, that's what makes us grow and expand in ways we never imagined, but the key is in how we deal with these layers, when they call to be shed.

At the same time...


My latest painting...inviting sisterhood
 that I'm feeling all this expansion and willingness to share...I feel my inner child screaming, "No, No you can't do that".  I know she's only wanting to protect me from judgment and possible ridicule from others.  So, I keep reminding myself that I have asked to be surrounded by Priestesses... sisters, who want to circle together and support and nurture one another, as well as embrace their Divine Feminine, their inner Goddess.  Women who live in this space don't waste their time on negativity, judging or ridiculing one another.  Instead they lift each other up, encourage them when their fears become too big, and pick them up when they fall.  I know if you are reading this, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

And so...


 I move forward an hope that you too will hold me in sacred space, each time I share myself with you in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...