Popup

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29 of 29 Faces!

I did it...I made it through to day 29 of the 29 Faces Challenge!  Thank you Ayala Art for an incredible challenge and Effy Wild for turning me on to it.  I have to admit at first I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep up...not just due to time, but due to my inner critic.  Now I'm thrilled I did, I let go of having to finish every face to completion and I've learned to be gentler with my art, while having some wonderful practice with faces along the way.

Here's my last face...a quite, going within face, as many have been lately.


My plan is to go back and finish out the sketches I started...or use some of them in other pieces, I'll be sure to share ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice piece, very serene.
    Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...