Popup

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Revisiting My Word of the Year

My first Acrylic transfer on stone!
Wow, Amazing, Incredible, Magickal are the words that come to mind as I sit here and think about how this year has been going so far.  Seems the Universe has continually provided ways for me to be present to my word of the year...Trust. From the simplest to the big Oh My Goddess moments it continues to provide opportunities for me to step into the full expression of my word.  There have been moments where we didn't know how we were going to be able to get through certain financial situations this year and before I could even go to the place of fear...it's some how taken care of.

Like wise with my commitment to reconnect with my Spirituality...there are eCourses I've been drawn to, that speak to me and I feel will nurture and move me forward by experiencing them.  With a tight budget they have been on my wish list waiting to be manifested... then I found the courage to step out and ask for trades...barter...for some eCourses and so far I've been able to both enjoy the courses and also see the joy my gifts offer others.  I've often thought how much more richer the world would be if we had a barter system vs payment, I believe money has so much negativity attached to it...especially at times like these when there are so many who have lost their jobs and homes, but that's a subject is for a different time.

Know Thy Self ~ Soulistry
 I was even gifted a spot on the Premium Book of Days eCourse which has been so exciting, challenging and inspiring. I feel completely and utterly blessed, the Universe continues to remind me of the abundance that is all around us just for the asking.  That in itself is hard for me to say and still even harder for me to fully Trust (there's my word again) that it will continue to be there...cos' I've been without, lacking, with feelings of unworthiness and not being taken care of for so long that I can't help but wait for the ax to fall, as they say.  But as I keep being reminded...as long as I keep my faith in love and let go of my faith in fear...love keeps pouring in, in all forms and in various ways.

In Life Book we've been Honoring Our Past...I realized how we can get stuck in our stories...live from that space when all along we can honor them for what they are but we don't have to continue to live them. We have the power to create the life we want...move forward, continue to grow and vibrate at a level that connects us to all the abundance around us.  I watched Oprah's Life Class with Deepak Chopra on Spirituality...I was very moved and had some Aha Orgasms, as they call them, of my own ;)  I feel it's a must see. As it was another reminder that "We are not Human Beings having a spiritual experience... we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience" and how others are often our mirrors...it was an interesting show.


You all herd me share about Pixie Campbell, one of the wonderful women I met through the Goddess Circle, and her seasonal Soulodge sessions...well, I'm deep in the Spring session and have been having some amazing journeys and experiences... not to mention sitting around a virtual fire with extraordinary women, her wild women tribe is just what I needed in my life at the moment.  Again I have the Universe to thank for this experience as well.  My journey with Fox was powerful last week, as I feel I'm doing a lot of detoxing this month.  Looking forward to working with Great Blue Heron this week.

Lastly, I wanted to share with you an amazing sale that is going on til Friday only.  I've shared how being part of the Goddess Circle has changed my life, how I've met amazing women from all over the world with so many wonderful and inspiring stories, experiences and gifts to share.  Well, here's your chance to meet some of them through a magickal Soul Enriching Maga Sale of our 30 Days of Goddess project.  Being part of my tribe you have had access to the video I've contributed to the project, through my website, but through this sale you will have access to over 120 other inspiring women's gifts.

You will receive:
~Over 80 eBooks
~Over 12 Mp3s (and some awesome meditations)
~Over 7 printable posters
~Over 25 videos

All to take your creativity, productivity and wild inspiration to the next level.  This kit is valued over $1200 and it's only available until tomorrow at a 94% discount, yep you read right! Don't miss this chance to enrich your soul, just go to the Soul Enriching Mega Sale page!

Have you revisited your word of the year?  If so, I'd love to hear how ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I knew Jess was doing SouLodge but didn't realize you were too! How wonderful! I'm all signed up for summer session.. too bad we weren't in the same session but so glad you're getting to experience Pixie's goodness. Trust has really worked for you! Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...