Popup

Friday, July 1, 2011

More New Anklets....

As promised lots of new anklets are being listed, here are two more!  I also have some coming in red, blue, purple, pink and I don't know...what other colors would you like to see?  Let me know by leaving a comment and I'll see what I can come up with.



Remember I enjoy doing custom orders, so feel free to request any color combination you are looking for and I will do my best to serve you ;)




Here is a wonderful new custom order I created for one of my customers.  She loves my pendulum bracelet, and she wanted it in a stone that spoke to her.  Which is understandable, something like one's pendulum should connect to you in every way.  Here's the piece I created for her...what do you think?  Stunning huh?


Okay then, I'm gonna leave with that note and get working on my Elements of Art Journaling class that started today!!!  Come join us if you are moved to.  Have a save and blessed Holiday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...