Popup

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Wonderful Mid-day Break...

It is a beautiful day outside today and though there is plenty of work to be done, we are never too busy to appreciate a bit of nature!


My little one and I did lunch at the park today.  Enjoyed a walk around the pond and a trip to the swings and slides.  Nothing like spring to recharge the body!

I've been spending the evenings working through Goddess Leonie's Business Goddess Course and hitting the internet to put together a Mailing List Newsletter for Creations by Moonlight's circle of Goddesses.  It's been challenging and I've been doing my best to try to have fun with the whole experience, though it's work I still want to find joy doing it as I do with my art ;)

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Spring day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...