Popup

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Memory of our Best Friend and Companion...

Zia  1995 ~ 2010
Look not where I was, for I am not there,
 I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
 My Spirit is free now, and I am everywhere.
In the air that you breathe, in the sounds that you hear,
Please don’t cry for me now, my Spirit is near.
I’ll watch for you from the other side, beyond the rainbow.
Where there are meadows rich and beautiful, lush and green.
My own tired, failing body is now fresh, healed and new.
I’m running through the meadows along side animals of every
sort as healthy as could be!
I want to reach out to you, to tell you I’m alright
That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright glow pierces the night.
‘Twas the glow of many candles shining bright and strong and bold
And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.
For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
So whenever you need me, we’re never far apart,
If you look beyond the rainbow and listen with your heart.
So, smile at my memory, remember in your heart,
this isn’t the end, it’s a brand new start.

(thanks to those who shared your poetry allowing me to piece this one together)


    We will miss you Zia Bow, thank you for sharing your
Life with us...


 

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...