Popup

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catching up...

Okay...I know I've been slacking.  Haven't posted in over two weeks.  Life's been crazy lately, lots of stuff going on.  It's hard balancing my time wisely, seems I'm pulled in so many directions.  So finding a balance is always a challenge.  I've been working hard at my "Day Job" lately, getting orders complete and shipped.  I'm still trying my hardest to promote my Etsy shop, it's doing well, but i would love to see steady sales, heck wouldn't everyone? LOL  And my little one is under the weather.  Doc says he's just fighting a virus, but he's been so miserable and a handful.  It's hard when they are hurting and you can't fix it and make it all better.

I've been thinking a lot lately about putting a block of time aside for my scrapbooking/card making.  I miss that hobby and for the past 3 years I've just not been making the time for it.  So I'm way behind on the boys scrapbook pages, not to mention mine and Doug's album and my own personal album.  I also decided I want to start a blog for my crafting in general.  So I did, needless to say it took me most the day to come up with a name for it. LOL.

I spent my day making Anklets for my Etsy shop, can't wait to photograph them and start posting.  I believe they will do well, heck it's the season for them, somewhere at least the weather here hasn't been very Springy!  Anyway, I brainstormed the Craft Blog name while creating my new Anklet designs.  Of course I had to follow the Moonlight theme...cos' as you can see it's 12:33 am and I'm posting on my Blog.  You see night time is my time.  It's when I don't have to be or do anything but be and do what I like...LOL  That usually is catching up on my emails, posting, and of course crafting.

Anyway, back to my new Crafting Blog...it's called MoonlightScrappin.  It will mostly be about my scrapbooking and card making for the most part.  I'll keep this blog for my other endeavors, LOL

In the meantime, I will do my best to post more often.  I'm hoping to be able to start to put stuff out in the garden...can you believe we had a forecast for SNOW a few days ago?  AND...this morning I woke up to frost on the ground...still in mid-May!  It's crazy how the weather is changing so drastically, really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...