Popup

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Season and Beltane

Beltane is a beautiful time of the year with the celebration of fertility and blooms everywhere!  We have a ways to go with landscaping our home.  But we do have little spots of brightness around the home.

We finally put together our circle in the back yard and am looking forward to our Beltane celebration and fire this year.  With Beltane around the corner I can't help but think about Weddings and of course Doug and I's wedding/anniversary.  Which sparked some ideas and my creativity started flowing this weekend.  Spent time creating some beautiful beaded necklaces and circlets.  I entered a spring contest on Facebook, and was encouraged to create some of my Barefoot Sandals in Quartz and Pearls for beach weddings as well! Soon I'll be posting them all!  In the meantime I will continue enjoying the beautiful spring weather in anticipation for Beltane...which by the way is my youngest son's Birthday!  What a gift huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...