Popup

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my first Blog! I've been toying with the idea of starting one for quite sometime now, but felt stopped when I started to think about what exactly I would write. Soon after opening my Etsy shop and realizing quite quickly how non-network social I was, I decided to jump in and start one. So I figured I'd start by sharing my passion for stones and creating jewelry...one of my many craft passions, which in time you will be introduced to all.



Here I am working on some fun new anklets to add to my treasures on my Etsy shop. I spend most of my days in my studio both working on my "day job" and my own creations. I also am a WAHM (work-at-home-mom) raising our almost 3 year old. He will turn three in a little over 2 weeks on Beltane, May 1st!

Here he is my sweet little angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...