Popup

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tapping into the Divine Flow...


The end of the year came so fast for us...in the mist of moving to our new home only 6 months after moving from Colorado to Oregon...was a lot.  Heck the past year was a lot.  There was soo much stress, so many obstacles and my worrying tendencies made my health go south.  But anything worth having doesn't come easy.

As I mentioned in my previous post wrapping up 2013...


My words to live into have been so present and have come to me as if the Universe just whispers them in my ear.  And so that's how my Word for 2014 came to me...a subtle whisper...Grace and Ease the words to live into in 2014.

I had to sit with this for a while...and as I explored it further I realized that they were the perfect words for me.  If there was less struggles and stress in my every day to day life...there would be more room for bliss and tenderness.  I often find myself in such a tizzy with unhealthy responses to stressful situations. Soon enough I realized that I often give away my energy...living from fear, and becoming disconnected from the Divine Flow that's available to all.  Being in it allows for flow...for the higher good of all.

But lets face it...


I made my Grace and Ease Pendant for 2014
sometimes our higher good doesn't "feel" good...despite knowing that the Universe is always conspiring for us not against us.  Our Ego wants to be secure and safe and often wants to be right in my case.  But I realized in order to be in the Divine Flow...and live with Grace and Ease I need to surrender and be open to embrace lovingly all that unfolds in my life, especially the challenging times...because there is where my soul will find growth.  I've often wondered how some are able to live in the light all the time...happy and flowing, now I understand.




No resistance...only acceptance, allowance and flow...


My daily blessings jar
going with the ebb and flow of life is being in the Divine flow, not expecting it to be good or bad is key to moving through life with Grace and Ease.  Most times I see the bad and so want it to be good or better sort of speak, but if we look at the world there is always something good despite the bad...a balance always exists.  And so...I've decided no matter how much my day sucks or not...I will do my best to find something good in my world every day and write it on a post it note. Which will also bring the principle of Gratitude forward in my life.   

Stepping up and being an active co-creator...


allows me to make choices everyday to help me achieve Grace and Ease...at least this is what I've been getting...when I've been exploring Grace and Ease.  So as I shared today in my weekly chat with my colleagues...I'm re-framing 2013.  I'm sanding down the worries and stresses and adding some gold leaf infused with Grace and Ease...  

Have you chosen a word to live into for 2014?  I'd love to hear what it is and how it showed up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...