Popup

Friday, November 2, 2012

Life Book...a celebration and honouring of YOU!


I have enjoyed Life Book so much this year...it's been so such a healing journey, allowing my creativity to flow and grow.  I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from so many talented wonderful artists.

The lessons were intriguing and the techniques fun and amazing...


Although I didn't spend much time on the threads, in the little time I did spend there, I got to meet some wonderful artful souls.  I love the various interpretations to the lessons themselves...there was so much freedom to do your own twist on each.

I've learned much and healed even more through this wonderful Mix Media Art Life Book journey.  I've had a rough patch dealing with health stuff the past few months, so I'm a little behind, but I'm okay with that...I'm catching up and still enjoying every minute of it!



Life Book 2013 is now open for registration! 


I almost have enough saved up to join and I am once again sooo looking forward to it. Check it out Tam has a wonderful video sharing what to expect in Life Book 2013!  You don't have to be an artist to enjoy these lessons and the wonderful techniques shared ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...