Popup

Friday, August 26, 2011

Goddess Blessing~Charms

I've seen all sorts of charms around and it got me thinking....how about creating charms with specific stones to grace our lives with their properties/blessings!  So, I started creating, I've created three sizes, for now.

 
These clusters come in various stones sets representing it's blessing.  So far I have various stones for Protection, Love, Healing, Luck, Prosperity and so on.  Each cluster has a little clasp so one can clasp them to a necklace, phone, or anywhere else they want to hang the little charms and are accented with small 14k Gold faceted beads.

 I've also created single medium and minis, which are cute and dainty.





I welcome custom orders for specific colors, feel free to convo me through my shop and I will do my best to accommodate ;)

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I rarely see things on-line that make my heart LEAP the way that these do!! I'm thinking I must look to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...