Popup

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Digital Dreams

Today I completed Tam Laporte's Digital Dreams eCourse on Willowing & Friends...a course I saved up and was sooo looking forward to doing.  I absolutely love Tam's way of teaching she's wonderful to hang out with as she shares her tips and tricks.  I've learned so much about Photo Shop and how to create wonderful PDF's as well as how to use my tablet and pen and draw on the computer!  Here's my finished piece of digital art.

Isn't she stunning?  Can you believe this is like the 3rd face I've ever drawn!  Yep, Tam taught me how to draw my first face on her Art Heart and Healing eCourse, which is FREE on her site.  I so enjoyed all the layering, stamping, sizing, and using so many awesome and wonderful brushes; this has been such a wonderful adventure. Did you see?  She's sporting one of my circlets that I sell on my Etsy Shop...yep, I see some fun Goddess Art in the future ;)

Now for some fun BIG news...Tam hit 5000 members on her Willowing & Friends site and she wants to celebrate by doing a Big Massive Giveaway!  Here's her video with all the details and the introduction of her up coming YEAR long class!!  Yes, Life Book will be a year long eCourse that's gonna be chuck full of mixed media art journaling ideas and prompts from her, as well as guest teachers.  WooWhoo, I can't wait, I'm starting to save up now, just in case I don't win one of her wonderful and very generous giveaways.  Ooops...I got all excited and didn't share the video, here you go....




Ooo, fun, fun, fun!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful!! I do especially like the circlet. You are doing lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...