Popup

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Story Published

I recently shared my story about my Goddess Artwork with Paganism/Wicca About.com.  I was honored to have it selected to be featured.  Just another way to reach out to more Sparkling Souls!  Here's a snip bit!  Click on the follwong link for more Goddess Artwork!

What I Made

Unique handcrafted jewelry and art treasures to inspire, adorn and honor the Goddess in every woman.

What Inspired Me

I find inspiration from many places, mostly I’m inspired by nature, though my jewelry is also inspired by the stones or beads I use to create them.

 Goddess Artwork
Mini Goddess Journal


 Goddess Artwork
             


                                       Dancing Goddess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...