Popup

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring Has Arrived...


At least it has in my little corner of the world.  I have spent the last couple weeks following the call to creating new and fun beach and sea inspired pieces for my Shop.  I'll be listing them soon but for now I wanted to offer my tribe a huge 33% off Spring Sale.  Why 33%, well I'm partial to the number 3...in Numerology it's key words are Joy and Creativity...a perfect way to commemorate Spring on the 3rd day of the 3rd month of the year!

Come on over to the Shop and see if any pieces call to you!


If you've not visited my shop before or haven't been there in a while here are some of my offerings...aside from having a variety of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, I also have some unique treasures like these...

Pendulums...



Are you looking for a new Pendulum?  I have a few Pendulums available, as well as my Bracelet Pendulums.  Read more about Pendulums and about why I came up with my style of Bracelet Pendulums!

My various Anklets...



styles and colors, as well as my Barefoot Sandals are very popular.

Anklets are sexy, nothing says "Goddess" more then an adorned body. It's a great reminder of our Goddess selves!


I also offer tools... 


to support and assist you on your self-discovery and self-exploration journey.  Like Journals, Fine Art Photos and Mandalas that could be used as screen savers, as well as an offering of what I call Blessings...Charms, Faerie and Mother Ocean's Blessings.


Don't forget to..


 use Code: CBMMarch33 at check out.




And stay connected as I will be sharing some exquisite new designs in the up coming weeks ❤︎ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...