Popup

Friday, December 27, 2013

2013...Embraced



For the past few years I've been choosing a word of the year to live by...it's been pretty powerful to say the least.  This year my word was Embrace...embracing all the good, bad and indifferences in my life.  I was also called to choosing a word of the month on the New Moon each month and so January 2013 started out as Embracing
Serenity.  And it resonated so strongly throughout the year for me in more ways than one...

So much so that I chose to tattoo Serenity on my wrist...


yep...it's a beautiful permanent reminder of something I often have to seek amidst the stressful times in my life when I can't seem to surface.

I wasn't sure if I could or would want to continue choosing a word for each month to embrace and integrate, yet each word came to me seemly easy as if the Universe was whispering them to me.  I created a Pinterest board for each month's word and so my year unfolded...

I knew this year would be filled with much to Embrace...



We celebrated our 10 year wedding Anniversary on May 3rd.  That also signaled our 10 year plan coming to be...our move to Oregon.  











We found a wonderful rental...which we thought we'd be in for at least a year to regroup...but the Universe had another plan for us.




But before our new beginnings started to blossom, there were some things that needed to come to completion...like our boys graduating, one from High School and one from Kindergarden.





Then we were off on our 1/2 way cross country move... 




Chelsi came out from Cali to help with the drive...a very long and exhausting drive.  Peppermint Essential oils kept us alert and functioning on the drive that felt like it took forever. But before long we came into Southern Oregon and that night we were greeted by our first PNW torrential rains.









Beauty surrounds us...from the beautiful Rivers to the Sea and the Faerie Forests in between.















Then as I said the Universe had a different plan for us...


We found out we weren't going to be at our rental long and due to the lack of finding any ranches to rent; we found ourselves in the mist of looking for a home to buy.  The road to finding a home came with a lot of obstacles ending in financial loss and another huge obstacle before we finally found a home.

During this time we lost our sweet girl Auraluna, her fight with Cancer lasted 6 months...during which time she had lots of lovin's and got to explore the beach.  I feel blessed to have had her touch our lives and bless us with her lessons.

ARTbundance Coaching Certification was next...


on my list as I was guided to the eCourse after asking what next...where was I to go from here on my journey to fulfill my soul work.  The training has been such a wonderful healing journey for me, and the thought of being able to offer this kind of coaching to others is something I really look forward to.

I just completed my Peer Coaching and Peer Presentation and am preparing to complete my last weeks of training. I'm planing for my Practicums to be completed early in the year and then I'll be offering coaching session, as well as some interesting eCourse and such.  It's been exciting and scary as public speaking is not one of my strong suits but all the same it's been empowering and inspiring connecting with such wonderful colleagues from around the world.

So as we come to the end of 2013...





We find ourselves in our forever home...as we've come to call it.  Settled in a Faerie Forest in Southern Oregon.  Like with any home, it needs a little TLC but all in good time.  We feel grateful to finally be able to settle down...take a deep breath and say...we are finally home. The Alpacas, Llamas, Ducks and Chickens are all settling into their new home as well.




The New Year brings many new beginnings for us...





We are finally able to start our new life here in Southern Oregon.  Doug's made some wonderful connections and we are looking at offering Fiber works and Fiber Tool classes.  I look forward to my practice growing and expanding into beautiful and healing things.  Soon our new addition to the family will be arriving home...and so another chapter in our lives' begin...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...